Workers will drive and operate tractors for planting crops and grains such as alfalfa and corn for feed for cattle. They will drive tractors and operate designated equipment to cut/ rake/bale forage for the animals. They will feed calves daily. Routine maintenance will need to be done on all equipment, buildings and grounds.
- Employees must have a valid drivers license or capable of obtaining one in 30 days.
- Cell phone usage is limited to business related calls only.
- NO TEXTING.
- No smoking or drinking of alcoholic beverages during working hours.
- No Educational level required.
- Must have six months tractor driving with towed implements and operate computerized monitors.