DUTIES: Perform work involving various skills to keep the structure of an establishment in repair, including cleaning walls, floors, and floor, insulating, carpentry and minor repairs of buildings, walls, floors, or stairs, as follows:
* Fabricate or repair counters, benches, partitions, or other wooden structures, such as sheds or outbuildings.
* Lay brick to repair or maintain buildings, walls, arches, or other structures.
* Paint or repair roofs, windows, doors, floors, woodwork, plaster, drywall, or other parts of building structures.
* Perform general cleaning of buildings or properties.
* Provide grounds keeping services, such as landscaping or snow removal.
* Record type and cost of maintenance or repair work.
* Maintenance of equipment used in work.