Workers will perform any combination of tasks related to the planting, cultivating and harvesting of fruit including, but not limited to, operate a tractor, repair and maintain farm vehicles, implements and mechanical equipment, pruning, weeding, thinning, spraying, mowing, irrigating and harvesting. Use hand tools such as a ladder and picking bucket. 3 months experience required in duties listed.
- Visa Program: H-2A
- Industry: Agriculture
- Full Time: Yes
- Part Time: No
- Recruiting: 4
- Experience Required: Yes
- Months of Experience Required: 3
- Average Number of Hours Per Week: 40
- Minimum Hourly Wage: 15.66
- Any special requirements?: PLANTING, CULTIVATING AND HAND HARVESTING OF FRUIT
- Job Start: March 01, 2022
- Job End: November 21, 2022
- Job Case Number: H-300-21362-790202
- Name of Company: KAPPUS FARMS INC.
- Location: BURT, NEW YORK